Poppy the Penguin
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to get started with amigurumi this winter by creating your own crochet Christmas ornaments! Create your own cute little basic body for a holiday round penguin doll with this free crochet pattern.this basic and beginner friendly DIY project is perfect for any crocheter and works with any type of worsted weight yarn for creating dolls and toys. Is perfect for home decor as well. It can work up quickly. made in the single crochet and in the round "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeWidth – 4″ inches wide Height – 4″ inches long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shaving Cream Recipe
- Alcohol Ink Mub
- Mini Fishbowl Craft For Kids
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Garden Stone Cookies For Mother's Day
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Kameron Slouch Hat
- All Hearts Cardi
- Slip Stitch Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home