Pine Ridge Baby Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I designed this for my cousin’s first baby. They decided to go with a black and white nursery theme and not find out the baby’s gender. I did visualize a lot of texture for baby to play with and the black and white would be so striking together. I decided to keep it classic and simple…black rows in half double crochet to keep the stitches tighter, but not single crochet tight, and then rows of cobble stitches in white to provide that fun texture and accentuate that crisp white color."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeFor tc/sc stitch pattern (Row 7-8) – 2”x2” – 4 stitches (2tc 2sc) x 3 rows (2 tc/sc rows, 1 sc row)
Finished Size34” x 32”
- 1 skein Bernat Baby Blanket white
- 2 skeins Bernat Baby Blanket coal
- 1 L/11 hook (8mm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Wildflower Pattern
- Crochet Easter Egg Applique
- Onward And Upward Scrap Afghan
- Headband Pattern
- Stress Relieving Easter Egg
- Westcott 100 Watt Glue Gun
- Screen-Print Pendants
- Crochet Dainty Pop Flower Square
- Rainbow Bunting
- How To Sew A Face Mask
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home