Petite Little Pumpkin for Fall Autumn Halloween Thanksgiving
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Petite Pumpkin is a tiny, little pumpkin that is makes the perfect Halloween or Fall décor! It’s just the right size for playing with or using as a prop with amigurumi dolls and other stuffed animal toys. This pumpkin is crocheted as a flat rectangle and then stitched together. You will love this cute décor made with heather and tweed yarns, or other beautiful Autumn colors! Plus, it is also the perfect way to use up scrap yarns."
NotesFor more free patterns by Sweet Softies, check out: http://www.sweetsofties.com/p/free-patterns.html
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeHeight: 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) , Width: 2 inches (5 cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pumpkin Bunting
- Witch Hat Hair Accessory
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- Lavender Soap
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble
- Fall Suncatchers
- Homemade Puzzle For Kids Us
- Mocha Cherry Shawl
- Mystic Ripple Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home