Penelope the Pine Tree
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to get started with amigurumi this winter by creating your own crochet Christmas ornaments! Create your own cute little basic body for a holiday pine tree doll with this free crochet pattern that is for the tree! this basic and beginner friendly DIY project is perfect for any crocheter and works with any type of worsted weight yarn for creating dolls and toys. This amigurumi is perfect for home decor as well. It can work up quickly. Working with simple stitches, the single crochet, this pattern is worked in the round and sewn together with photo tutorial. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeWidth – 4″ inches wide Height – 4″ inches long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lace Back Tee
- Ribbed Crochet Mug Rug Coaster
- Yarn Dyeing With Indigo
- Everyday Sun Hat
- Paper Plate Aquarium
- Paper Plate Frisbees
- Magic Milk Experiment
- Easy To Sew Removable Cushion Covers
- Cutest Christmas Countdown Ornament
- Gothic Crochet Center Piece
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home