Peekaboo Blanket Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to get started with an amigurumi blanket hybrid by making your own crochet blanket! Create your own cute little bunny dolls with this free crochet pattern! This basic and beginner friendly DIY project is perfect for any crocheter and has a photo tutorial creating plushies and toys. This amigurumi is perfect for home decor as well. It can work up quickly and is great for kids. This crochet project is a cozy blanket with bunny and crochet bears. "
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 hdc x 9 rows = 4”(10 cm) square.
Finished SizeThe finished blanket is about 15 inches (38.1 cm) wide, and 18.5 inches (46.99 cm) tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Graduation Party Favors
- Picot Crochet Flower
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Military Gnome
- Elegant Mask Mate Ear Saver
- Crochet Minion Water Bottle Sling/cozy
- Crochet Pertevniyal Mandala Doily
- Lilly Winter Puppy Sweater
- Cheese Grater Owl
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home