Natures Best Herbs Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Natures Best Herbs Scarf Crochet Pattern is another easy pattern that can be made on a weekend. Great for a beginner to master the stitches and have a beautiful scarf to wear as a result. The combination of this beautiful yarn and a simple double crochet pattern really makes this project a gorgeous look. Hint: sometimes, this yarn is hard to see the stitch that you are supposed to make your double crochet in. Therefore, you might find it easier to insert the hook in the space between the double crochet stitches, yarn over, pull through the yarn and complete your double crochet stitch."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeApproximately 14 stitches per 4 inches.
Finished SizeThe one I made is approximately 48 inches long and 7 ½ inches wide.
- 1 -2 Skeins Lion Brand Home Spun Herb Garden
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Our knitting group was asked to try to think of a creative green use for plastic grocery bags thus, 'Plarn was born. Plarn, plastic… Continue reading: "How to Make Plarn, Plastic Bag Yarn Knit Tote Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
- Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
- Pressed Flower Candle Diy
- Dc Superhero Popsicle Stick Puppets
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- One Hour Crochet Bag
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Homemade Photo Coasters
- Gift Card Holder (Free Printables!)
- Lace Back Tee
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home