Molly The Mermaid
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Molly the Mermaid is a crochet doll outfit pattern that is designed to fit my My Dolly Molly design to extend her wardrobe. The pattern includes instructions to make a halter top and fitted mermaid tail for My Dolly Molly.The pattern for My Dolly Molly can also be found for free on my blog. Skill Level: Intermediate Terminology: U.S. Terminology Supplies: 3.5 mm (E) Furls Crochet Hook Approximately 75 yards/69 m (1.2 oz/33 g) of We Crochet Brava Worsted in Dublin Approximately 18 yards/17 m (0.3 oz/8 g) of We Crochet Brava Worsted in Celestial Multiple Stitch Markers 1 – 9 mm button Tapestry Needle Scissors Sewing Thread and Needle"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two-colored Heart Crochet Pattern
- Hank Crochet Doll
- Twirling Ghosts
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath
- Fox Pumpkin
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home