Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"With Easter right around the corner, wouldn't this be the best time to whip up some Bunny Projects. I have been busy making some Bunny related projects. Today I am sharing the pattern for this Adorable Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat. This has to be the most easy and quick hat to whip up. As the name suggests, this Messy Bun hat has a hole at the top for your up-do hairstyle. They are really fun to make. The ribbed effect comes from working only in the back loop of each crochet stitch.This hat pattern is freestyle and can be easily customised. You can make it for Babies and Adults. You will just have to change the number of starting chain stitches. I have finished the hat by stitching a Bunny Applique to the bottom. Materials Used:- For Hat Bulky Yarn 6 mm Crochet Hook Hair Tie For Bunny Applique:- Medium Weighted Yarn( Pink, White and Black) 4 mm Crochet Hook Tapestry Needle"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This crocheted tote is a perfect size to stash towels, magazine, lunch or whatever you want to fill it with. The tighter stitch… Continue reading: "Aligned Cobble Stitch Anytime Tote Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two-colored Heart Crochet Pattern
- Hank Crochet Doll
- Twirling Ghosts
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath
- Fox Pumpkin
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home