We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"“My Mama, my Mama, it so cute!” There are my daughter’s words when she saw the crochet llama. Her reaction is one for the reasons I crochet and this llama deserves that reaction. It is just a perfectly cute gift for any llama lover. After making this llama as a little stuffed animal, I wanted to make a larger version to act as a decorative pillow on my daughters bed. Instead of making a new pattern, I just switched my hook to a size L (8 mm) hook and used some soft blanket yarn for the llama. It turned out just wonderful in the larger version. The two patterns are not identical but there are simple notes on how to make the blanket yarn version."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, L/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeRed Heart Yarn Gauge: 7 SC X 8 Rows = 2 inches
Bernat Blanket Yarn Gauge: 10 SC x 10 rows = 4 inches
Finished SizeRed Heart Yarn Llama – 14 in. tall by 7.5 in. wide Bernat Blanket Yarn Llama -21 in. tall bu 12 in. wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Cozy Cotton Crochet Throw
- Iced Coffee Cup Cozy
- Water Bottle Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home