We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This pattern is one size, with the scarf running approximately 30″ long at the spine and 40″ across. You can expect some give and take in sizing based on variation within yarn weights and on your tension. A recommended gauge is listed to help get the size you desire, but if you prefer a shawl version – a little longer, wider, and with more drape – the instructions for that modification are included in the PDF available for purchase in my Ravelry store. As it is, the scarf version is the one I plan to wear all fall and winter – ya know, with my skinny jeans, boots, and pumpkins spice latte (yes, that counts as an accessory, in my book!)."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeWidth: 40″ Height: 30″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Emoji Pinata Gift Box
- DIY USA Patriotic Flag Shoes
- How to Decorate a Lantern
- Printable Autumn Wineglass Lampshade
- Make Your Own Boozy Advent Calendar
- Princess Christmas Wish List Printable
- Maleficent Lollipop Covers and Pillow Box Printables
- Halloween Mixed Media Wine Bottles
- BOO! Cheesecloth Ghost Container Decoration
- Garter Stitch Jacket and Hat Knitting Pattern for Baby
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home