We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Step aside, Winter. Because today we’re bringing a bit ‘o fun to this here blog. Introducing.. the crochet leprechaun appliqué! What’s not to love about a crochet leprechaun. He’s fun. He’s sassy. He’s here to brighten up a hat, a cup cozy, a sweater…just about anything really. And you can make him from scrap yarn, which is pretty much the best thing ever. I designed this guy a few years ago as part of my wall hanging series of patterns that I sell on Ravelry and Etsy. But he’s just so darn cute I thought maybe you’d like to see the appliqué pattern for free right here on the blog! Let’s get started on this cute crochet leprechaun!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shaving Cream Recipe
- Alcohol Ink Mub
- Mini Fishbowl Craft For Kids
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Garden Stone Cookies For Mother's Day
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Kameron Slouch Hat
- All Hearts Cardi
- Slip Stitch Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home