We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Who loves ladybugs? This coaster pattern is simple, quick, and fun to customize what you’d like (make it blue!). You can make a set of 6 and give them as gifts or sew it to a bag and you’re all set. You may sell all finished products made from this pattern; however you may not share, sell, or distribute this pattern in any way, in whole or in part. I would greatly appreciate a link back to my shop or this pattern anytime you sell this item online."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size1 size: Height: 4.75" Width: 3.5" - 3.75"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
Peggy in Pink Flower Mandala
Microspun Crochet Fantabulous Flip Flops
Rainbow Daze Washcloth/ Dishcloth
Crocheted Stash Buster Basket
13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
Brown Butter Shawl
Crochet Mini Wrap
Delia Flower Crown
Crossed Afghan Square
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home