Kitty Cat Cupcake Amigurumi Dessert Doll
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Kitty Cat Cupcake is a sweet, little amigurumi dessert that you can admire and pet, but not eat! This zero-calorie treat isn’t meant to be consumed, but served as a lovely gift or provide you cute and cheerful company during your day! It features cat ears, pink frosting, and a dainty little flower and leaf. You can easily customize your cupcake using different yarn colors as “flavors” or “frostings”, adding sprinkles, attaching beads, or other embellishments. There're many holidays and occasions to use it as a present, such as Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, appreciation or thank you gifts."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeHeight: 3 inches (7.5 centimeters)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Equinox Blanket
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Invisible Decrease Sc
- Pumpkin Pie Earrings
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Oscar Ballot Printable 2021
- Waves Of Emotions Cowl
- Striped Hourglass Square
- Make Your Own Fake License Plate For Your Kids Bike
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home