We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Joy Skirt is not only worked sideways, it is also created diagonally. This unique construction gives the skirt amazing bias lines that flatter and add interest to the skirt. The skirt comes in sizes from 18 months all the way up to any women’s size (YAY for size-inclusive!). There are instructions for easily adjusting the width in each child’s size. The instructions for the women’s sizes are written so that you can make it to perfectly fit your body. In addition, you can choose from 4 lengths to create your women’s skirt. This is so easily customizable; you’re going to love the result! The skirt is so comfortable."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge19 rows (1-19 of skirt body) X 16.5 st, = 4” X 4”
To measure gauge, Ch 22.
Row 1: Hdc in 3rd ch from hook and each st across
Row 2: Ch 1, turn. Sc in 3L of each stitch across
Rows 3-4: Ch 1, turn. Sc in each st across.
Row 5: Ch 2, turn. Hdc in each st across.
Rows 5-25: Repeat rows 2-5 until you reach row 19.
NOTE: The gauge swatch is larger than 4” X 4”. Measure the swatch from row 5-23 for length. Measure the interior 16.5 stitches to check for width of gauge.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet A Little Witchy Tea Light
- How To Make Clear Vinyl Zipper Bags
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Upcycled Rope Vase
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home