We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Jelly Beanie is super fun to work up! It has such cool texture created by the combination of post stitches and puff stitches. There are so many different color possibilities with this pattern! I hope you enjoy making it as much as I did! This pattern includes sizes newborn to adult and also features a detailed photo tutorial and video tutorial to help you with the stitches in the pattern. Check out the free Jelly Beanie pattern on my blog! "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Homemade Baby Blanket With A Self-binding Border
- Cute Cat Grass DIY Pet Bed
- "It is Well" Embroidery Design Idea
- Shamrock Potholder
- Diy Sock Doll
- Flower Easter Basket
- Rabbit Bunny Crochet Hand Puppet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home