Jasmine Crochet Beanie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Jasmine Beanie is an easy top down crochet hat pattern. This hat is fitted but stretchy, so a single hat will accommodate a few different head sizes. I know in my house, the child-size beanie was passed around between children aged 3-8 and it actually fit them all! Crochet your hat in a single color, or as a striped crochet beanie – both ways look great. This beanie is crocheted from the top down. You will start by crocheting a circle, increasing on each round until you have reached the required diameter for the size you are making. Then you will stop increasing, and simply crochet in the round until your hat is the right height. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeBODY: 14 sts x 12 rows = 4″ x 4″ / 10 cm x 10 cm measured over patt.
RIBBING: 4 sts x 15 rows = 1″ x 4″ / 3 cm x 10 cm measured over single crochet ribbing.
Note: as this hat is worked from the top down, it is easier to check your gauge by measuring your circle as you go. After 5 rounds, your circle will measure approx. 4.5” / 11.5cm across.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gnome Tissue Box Cover
- Throwback Thursday Free Pattern- Easy Laptop Case
- How To Sew A Professional Looking Gusset Zipper In A Bag
- How To Make Perfect Bound Lining In A Bag
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home