"I Heart You" Crochet Pillow Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Know someone headed to college or moving away? This free crochet pillow pattern makes a perfect housewarming or dorm-warming gift idea that they'll be proud to set out in their new space. Plus, chunky yarn means the project works up quickly. Cushion pattern includes photo tutorial, written pattern and a chart, so you're covered however you like to follow crochet patterns. If you don't care for the heart, you can make two solid color squares for a perfectly modern throw pillow."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Bernat Maker Home Dec yarn in woodberry and clay
- size J hook
- 16x16" pillow insert
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home