How To Crochet A Little Witchy Tea Light
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Halloween, the time of the year to be spooky and witchy! I designed a witch hat for a tea LID light! The lights can be hanged up with a light, but is also possible to make them without a tea LID light! Very easy to make and it only takes 30 minutes! The used stitches are only single crochets. The had is made in two parts, but shares a basic ring of chains. The top hat is made first, there after the brume. "
Crochet Hook00 or 3.5 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge22 stitches in a row and 25 rows makes a square of 10 by 10 cm
Finished Size1 size that fits most LED tea lights
- drops safran
- hook 3 mm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gnome Tissue Box Cover
- Throwback Thursday Free Pattern- Easy Laptop Case
- How To Sew A Professional Looking Gusset Zipper In A Bag
- How To Make Perfect Bound Lining In A Bag
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home