Granny Square Blue Agate Crochet Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This blue agate crochet blanket was a joy to make. The process of crocheting each square, joining them, and adding a beautiful crochet border is so relaxing. I spent most of last winter crocheting the squares. it was a pleasure choosing colors that I thought worked well together. Even though I had no idea what the end result would be, I just kept making squares. My son-in-law, daughter, and I had so much fun laying out the squares and figuring out the layout for each blanket. Then after joining them, it was fun to be creative the have a completely different overall look to each blanket as the edge was finished."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeEach square is approximately 6 3/4 inches around.
A total of 20 squares. 10 squares with four rounds of light blue and two rounds of dusty grey. 10 squares with four rounds of deft blue and two rounds of charcoal.
The blanket is four squares wide and five squares long.
Finished SizeSize is approximately 31.5 inches wide by 39 inches long.
- Charcoal Red Heart. 3 Skeins or 1092 yards.
- Dusty Grey Red Heart. 2 Skeins or 728 yards.
- Deft Blue Red Heart 2 Skeins or 728 yards.
- Light Blue Red Heart 2 Skeins or 728 yards.
- Size H crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath is a beautiful home decor item for the fall. It's easy to make and looks great hanging by a mantel… Continue reading: "Rustic Coffee Filter Wreathvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Rocket Craft
- Cuff To Cuff Colorblock Cardigan
- Bob & Betty Bird
- Diy Photo Display Board From Cardboard & Leftover Fabric - No Sew!
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easy Magic Pillowcase
- Fun Kids Art Ideas With Popsicle Craft Sticks
- How To Make Homemade Body Scrubs
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home