Gnome Tissue Box Cover
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This cover is designed to fit over a standard cube size tissue box. The cover portion is worked as one piece and then the hat, legs and nose are crocheted separately and sewn to the cover at the end. Works up pretty quickly which makes this cute little guy perfect for fun Christmas gifts! Make in a multitude of colors for year round display! Approximate finished size: Fits standard cube size tissue box 5” tall x 4” wide. With hat, measures approx 13” tall x 8” wide with legs. If you wanted to make as a stuffy, just eliminate the slot for the tissue, stuff and crochet a simple back cover. I loved making this fun pattern and I think you will, too."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Crochet Scarf For Men, Unisex Scarf
- Wall Art Quote
- Diy Felt Storage Cardboard Box
- Easy Kids Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Painted Foil Hearts
- Recycled Valentine Craft
- Conversation Heart Rice Krispy Treats
- Washi Tape Heart Craft
- Dollhouse Sofa For Barbie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home