Gentle River Ripple Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This gentle river ripple blanket uses bold colors to show off the popular chevron pattern. It has a timeless appeal to home decor. This is my second chevron blanket that I have ever made. The soft peaks and valleys in this chevron throw remind me of gentle ripples on the water in the moonlight. I was going for a gentle wavy effect and after playing around with the stitches for a bit, the look just came together. Generally, the chevron or zig zag look is achieved by increasing and decreasing stitches at regular intervals throughout a row of stitches."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe size of this blanket can be changed by using multiples of 14, plus 4 for turning.
10 stitches per 4 inches.
Finished SizeThe width with the rows going side-to-side is approximately 61 inches. The length is approximately 58 inches.
- Cape Cod Blue Caron One Pound Yarn 2 one pound skeins or 1,624 yards.
- White Red Heart Yarn 2 skeins or 728 yards.
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Turn your home into a winter wonderland with these homemade white pom pom ornaments. These super simple white pom poms were… Continue reading: "Classically Simple Pom Pom Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spring Cheer Scarf
- On-the-go Case
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- How To Make A Burp Cloth With Baby's Name On It
- How To Make A Burp Cloth From A Diaper
- Crazy About Container Gardening
- Create Your Own Mosaic Garden Stone
- Miniature Farm Window Box Planter
- Pig Bitty Bumble
- Rustic Farmhouse Welcome Wreath For Spring
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home