We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Gardenia Top is a fun summer garment that looks great on every body. The beginner friendly pattern is constructed with repetitive stitches that create a unique, floral texture perfect for the warmer months. If you would like to substitute yarns, look for light weight (3) yarns. I love using cotton blends for summer garments, but feel free to try other materials such as classic acrylic yarn. As a note, I do not recommend using 100% cotton yarn for garments, as this material will stretch and distort when wet."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeTo create gauge swatch, chain a multiple of 4 and follow rows 1 – 4 of the pattern, until desired length is reached
4 fans & 11 rows per 10 cm / 4”
- 2 stitch markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oasis Gloves
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Make An Inspirational Quote Plaque Using Clay
- How To Make A Paper Pencil Box Easy?
- Diy Dice Bag
- Reliable Corporation
- Hoffman Fabrics
- Knitter's Pride
- How To Crochet A Little Witchy Tea Light
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home