Flower Easter Basket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This simple and easy basket works up quickly in bulky yarn with beginner friendly single crochet stitches. Sides are worked in the back loop to create a bit of texture. The fun part of this basket is the addition of button flowers and stems worked with surface crochet around the outside. Video tutorial is provided to help with finishing details of basket including adding the stems and buttons! Plastic canvas is added to the inside of the basket handle to give it stability. You could also add plastic canvas to the inside of the basket to make sides and bottom more rigid especially if making as a decorative basket for the home. So many uses for this basket - with or without the addition of the handle! A fun project perfect for Spring!"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Equinox Blanket
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Invisible Decrease Sc
- Pumpkin Pie Earrings
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Oscar Ballot Printable 2021
- Waves Of Emotions Cowl
- Striped Hourglass Square
- Make Your Own Fake License Plate For Your Kids Bike
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home