Festive Light Crochet Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This festive light crochet blanket is supposed to remind folks of stringing the sparkly lights on the Holiday tree. The ribbed border is a bit wider to help visualize the tree; whereas the bobbles are three different colors to resemble the lit decorations. This crochet blanket pattern is an absolute pleasure to stitch up with an interesting mix of stitches. Texture is created subtly throughout the pattern using a mixture of fun and easy crochet stitches: double crochet, herringbone half double crochet, bobble stitch, and single crochet. Inspiration for Crochet Afghan I mentioned to my daughter that she needed to help me pick out some yarn colors for a Holiday blanket. That was four months ago now. She picked out these colors and told me she wanted Christmas Tree Lights in the three different colors going through the blanket. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4-inch X 4-inch swatch = 15 stitches X 4 rows of Double Crochet.
Finished SizeThe blanket is approximately 53-inches long X 46-inches wide when measuring including the border.
- Dark Sage Caron Simply Soft yarn 8 skeins, or approximately 2,520 yards.
- Royal Blue Caron Simply Soft yarn 1 Skein, or approximately 300 yards.
- Harvest Red Caron Simply Soft yarn 1 Skein, or approximately 300 yards.
- Gold Caron Simply Soft yarn 1 Skein, or approximately 300 yards.
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gnome Tissue Box Cover
- Throwback Thursday Free Pattern- Easy Laptop Case
- How To Sew A Professional Looking Gusset Zipper In A Bag
- How To Make Perfect Bound Lining In A Bag
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home