Falling Leaves Crochet Ear Warmer
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "The Falling Leaves Crochet Ear Warmer features a beautifully simple textured stitch work, and no special tools are needed. Just grab your hook and yarn! This pattern would be perfect for gift-giving events or even craft fair markets. The twist front ear warmers and headwraps are well-loved and super cute. They're great for anyone, tweens through adults. This ear warmer design measures at 22 inches long (before joining ends), and it would look great in solids, stripes, or even variegated yarns!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Noir Beanie
- Tweedy Pocket Scarf
- Diy Mini Winter Hats Yarn Craft
- Smokestack Hat
- Sponge Brownie Prank for April Fools' Day
- April Fools' Day Shampoo Prank Idea
- Mischievous April Fools' Day Cupcakes
- Lavender Candles
- Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- Notebook Pencil Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home