Fair Isle Crochet Ornament
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Looking for the perfect gift for that hard-to-make-for friend or relative? The Fair Isle Crochet Christmas Ornament is the perfect thing to make for that person on your list who has everything. It uses only single crochet in the round and is worked in the back loops only. The color work is worked as tapestry crochet with a chart. Finished size is approximately 3" in diameter. This is an intermediate pattern due to the color changing nature, but is a simple project if you know how to change colors in crochet."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge24 sts and 24 rows = 4" in sc blo
Finished SizeAppoximately 3" diameter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- Triple Braided Headband
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home