Everyday Triangle Scarf Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"When it comes to selecting a little scarf crochet pattern or neckwarmer, this triangle scarf crochet pattern is perfect for all outfits, all abilities, and all levels of experience. I’m always thinking of different ways to accessory an outfit practically to make every outfit wearable art. Many are stunning and gorgeous, but I always fall back on timeless, classic, and simple pieces that I can wear every day. Try it! You will fall in love and want to make it for all the women in your life."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot critical for this project
Finished Sizeone size fits most
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home