Easy ZigZag Crochet Hand Cloths
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This is an easy crochet pattern for ZigZag stitch hand towels using cotton yarn. The stitch looks complicated, but you will be surprised how easy it is to create. This is a great project for a beginner in crochet who has mastered the double crochet."
While buying hand cloths and dish cloths at the store can be tempting, these towels often grow stiff, gross, and worn out way too quickly – especially for how much they cost! Take care of your budget and your hands when you learn how to crochet these Easy ZigZag Crochet Hand Cloths. These cute crochet patterns are worked up in a soft, cotton yarn ensuring that they are not too rough on your hands or face when you use them to scrub off your daily makeup. A zig zag crochet pattern adds interest to this stunning idea.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 st = 4 inches
Finished Size11 x 11 inches
- 4 ply Cotton Yarn in various colors
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sunny Colors Poncho
- Morse Code Bible Verse Bracelet
- Easter Placemats Printable Coloring Page
- Faux Stained-Glass Butterfly Craft
- Aslant Cowl
- Shine Spring Cowl
- Tiny Fabric Easter Basket
- Free Printable Activity Placemats for Easter
- Unicorn Cookies
- Jesus Is Risen Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home