Urban Kitchen Potholder
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Use this crochet pattern to make a potholder for your urban Kitchen. The stark stripes and the ease of the stitch pattern make it a delight to crochet. The potholder is first worked as a big square and then folded to give the diagonal effect. The pattern is quick to work up and has no increases and decreases. It would make a lovely gift for every woman who loves to cook, don't you think?"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size8 1/4 by 8 1/4 inch square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer is a great way to do your part to save the earth by crafting with items you may already… Continue reading: "Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Glitzy & Glittery Ornament Critter
- Origami Slanted Bowl
- Leather and Yarn Earrings
- DIY Snowman Candy Holder (from an upcycled peanuts container)
- Wagner HT400 Heat Gun
- Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft
- Crochet Lace Flower Hexagon
- Crochet Lace Spoke Circle
- Six pointed Star Crochet Motif
- Christmas Tree Snowflake Ornament
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home