Urban Kitchen Potholder
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Use this crochet pattern to make a potholder for your urban Kitchen. The stark stripes and the ease of the stitch pattern make it a delight to crochet. The potholder is first worked as a big square and then folded to give the diagonal effect. The pattern is quick to work up and has no increases and decreases. It would make a lovely gift for every woman who loves to cook, don't you think?"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size8 1/4 by 8 1/4 inch square
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
Peggy in Pink Flower Mandala
Microspun Crochet Fantabulous Flip Flops
Rainbow Daze Washcloth/ Dishcloth
Crocheted Stash Buster Basket
13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
Brown Butter Shawl
Crochet Mini Wrap
Delia Flower Crown
Crossed Afghan Square
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home