Easy Twisted Headband
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Twisted headbands and ear warmers are everywhere you go this season. Once you start making these you won’t be able to stop! This simple step by step photo tutorial shows you how to create the headband using any yarn and suitable crochet hook. The suggested pattern is beginner friendly and is a fantastic stash busting project. This modern elegant project uses simple stitches so it's perfect if you’re looking for a quick and easy gift or something to make whilst bingeing your favourite show! "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size50cm circumference
- Approximately 20g of dk yarn
- 4mm crochet hook (or hook size to suit chosen yarn)
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This great kitchen canister set is just like Martha's! Keep all your food organized with this easy kitchen craft. These Martha… Continue reading: "Martha Stewart Knockoff Canisters"
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- 7-hour Crochet Soft Bassinet Blanket
- Recycle T-shirt Crochet Basket
- Feather & Fan Shawl
- Mailman Gnome
- Little Ripple Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Easy Wear Crochet Cardigan Pattern
- Prettiest Flower Crocheted Scrubbies Pattern
- Grand Canyon Shawl
- Produce Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
- Repurposed Vogue Magazine Necklace
- Bay Bridge Cowl
- Square Bottom Tote
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home