There You Go Throw
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The There You Go Throw is a two tone join as you go blanket made of 6-inch squares - graphic, eye-catching, and so much fun to crochet! Fans of My Big Fat Greek Wedding might understand the inspiration for the name! When I was trying to come up with a name (always the hardest part!), I was talking to some friends about how it reminded me so much of Greek graphic patterns - especially the colors! - and the movie came up. My friend Terri loves it as much as I do, and we decided to quote the character Gus, who loves to explain how things are Greek (even things that aren’t), and always ends it with ”…there you go!” Much like some of Gus’s explanations, this blanket isn’t Greek, but it is join as you go (aka quick to crochet), based on the basic granny square, and ready to make in any size desired for the perfect gift or personal pick-me-up - so There You Go!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeEach square is 6" x 6"
Finished SizeBlanket Size Shown: 36" x 48" before border; customizable
- US-K, 6.5mm hook
- Lion Brand Vanna's Choice
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Add a touch of whimsical charm to your spring and summer decor with this Classic Country Scrap Wreath. Made using fabric scraps of a… Continue reading: "Country DIY Fabric Wreath Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Diy Deck Rail Planter
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Claire Armstrong, Pillar Box Blue
- Diy Flower Vase
- 12 Coolest Resin Crafts + Resin Casting for Beginners
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home