Super Fast Little Purse
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"First of all! Many thanks to all my friends and viewers for the complements and appreciation. I am very glad to see my progress and appreciating my things hope that my next pattern you also like and view your feelings to the comment. I will showing you a small purses design for the little girls to adult size. These purse designs are not made only for the little ones but you have also used for yours coin collecting or other many using in your home. As you're planning to change your wardrobe for spring, you should look at your accessories, too. Changing your purse is the easiest way to update your outfit with a best selection of crochet purse patterns to choose from wearing."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeWidth =8 inch. Length = 9 inch
5 dc x 3 row = 1 inch
- crochet worsted yarn
- crochet hook
- little cotton
- crochet needle
it is made in a round; first make starting chains and work in a round If you want to make the base of the purse in large size /plain shape, so continued 1 more increasing round and then work in around. It is very simple to making both purses .the handle section I made also in different, cause of sometime people not like a same pattern; they want o crocheting different works to others. I used a double crochet, single crochet stitches in this pattern, both stitches are very easy to crochet any things you want. I sew lining also, the lining method I adjust in the description. I hope you will enjoy and like to make this for your girls or gifting to others.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Windows Shawl
- Trifold 1 Hour Cowl
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Braided Cable Wrist Warmers
- Beach Breeze Summer Cover-Up Kimono Top
- Simple Shells Light Wrap Crochet Pattern
- 24 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- How to Make and Add Dragonfly/Butterfly Patches!
- Lenio Shawl Pattern
- Sweet Summer Sunflower Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Fall Inspired Chunky Blanket
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Polar Bear Sweater
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Easy Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft
- Pumpkin Size Sorting Printable Activity For Kindergarten
- Lacy Zigzag Scarf
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home