Piyumi’s Crossbody Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Piyumi’s Crossbody Bag is easy to crochet. This bag is a small size bag for carrying your phone, keys and other little goodies when you go out. This bag has two parts to crochet. The body of the bag and a piece of lace. Using half double crochet stitches you can make a body of the bag. And the lace piece for attaching to the flap. The bag measurements are 8" wide and 6" height."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 hdc x 10 rows = 4” with 5mm crochet hook
Finished Size8" wide and 6" height.
- (C1) 4-medium/worsted /100% acrylic black color yarn (Approx: 200 yards)
- (C2) 2-fine/ sport / 100% acrylic gray color (Approx: 30 yards)
- H-8, 5mm crochet hook (for body of the bag)
- G-6, 4mm crochet hook (for the lace piece)
- Piece of fabric (Approx: 9 x 13) for lining
- Thread and needle
- Zipper 9” long
- Stitch markers.
Link to the pattern >> http://www.crochetforyoublog.com/2017/07/piyumis-crossbody-bag/
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home