Coffee Cup Washcloth
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Skip boring and square free crochet patterns when you make this eclectic cutie. The Coffee Cup Washcloth is the perfect free crochet pattern for your kitchen or bathroom. The sassy, little shape will add a practical touch of style to your world. Make sure to use the suggest scrubby yarn in order to make the best washcloth you can.
In the Designer's Words: "Use the iconic imagery of a coffee cup in your kitchen with this fun pattern made specifically for scrubby yarn, to make yourself a cute and useful kitchen/ bathroom accessory. Coffee is pretty awesome, most people can agree with that, but sometimes you don’t want to drink a cup instead you want to decorate with one. Materials: US H (5.00) mm crochet hook Size #4/ medium weight yarn I used Red Heart Yarns Scrubby and Scrubby Sparkle for this pattern 1 oz – 2.5 oz / 52 – 60 yds Stitch markers Yarn needle'
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeScrubby Sparkle: Height: 5.25″ | Width: 8.5″ (with handle), 6.25″ (without handle) Scrubby: Height: 6.5″ | Width: 9.5″ (with handle), 7″ (without handle)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Soap with Pressed Flowers
- DIY Candelabra PVC Pipe Craft
- 27 Christian Christmas Crafts
- God Is Love Adult Coloring Page
- Ornamental Bird Adult Coloring Page
- Soft Shoulder Shawl Knitting Pattern
- Crocheted Snowflake Table Runner
- Kaylee Pope, Editor
- 123 Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- 16 Christmas Plastic Canvas Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home