We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These butterfly's are very quick and easy to make. They are also a great way to use up small pieces of left over yarn. You only need a small amount of 4 different colours of any type of yarn. You can use the butterfly's as motifs and attach them to other projects. Or you can hang a few of them on a string to make a beautiful hanging ornament. As they are very light the are continuously swaying. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- Country Winter Wreath
- Christmas Elf Pixie Amigurumi Girl Doll
- Courtney Crochet Twisted Headband
- Winter Placemat & Coaster Set
- Plaid Santa Mug Wrap
- Charlie The Gingerbread Woman (Jumbo)
- Christmas Crochet Baubles
- Drawstring Lavender Sachet Favour Bag
- Christmas Crochet Gnome
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn Alanya Sock Yarn
- Summer Nights Booties
- Mini Slouch Baby Booties
- Diy Pinecone Fire Starters
- How To Make Paper Bags With Handles?
- Star Fish Pocket Shawl
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Crochet Christmas Candy Corn Heart
- Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow
- Jasmine Crochet Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home