Azul V Mesh Poncho
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This beautiful ombre poncho is sure to compliment a variety of casual outfits. The pattern is super simple as it’s created with two rectangles that are seamed together. Because it’s not as long as a typical poncho, it’s comfortable and practical for everyday wear and serves the same purpose as a wrap. It’s also light and easy to tote around or pack in a suitcase for vacation! Since it’s made entirely with the v-stitch, the pattern makes for a perfect project to throw in your beach bag or crochet while watching your fave shows. Using a slightly larger crochet hook than what is typically used for worsted weight yarn lends to the open “meshy” feel of the poncho. Add the fringe for a boho flair, or leave it without for a clean, modern look."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home