Diagonal Crochet Dishcloth
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Spruce up your kitchen or give a useful gift with a bright and colorful reusable crochet dishcloth! A great project for beginner to intermediate skills. So today we’re going to make a corner to corner diagonal crochet dishcloth. They only LOOK super hard. I promise. So let’s sit back, grab a glass of sweet tea like the good southern lady you are and I’m gonna teach you how to make these! I especially like these for gifts on holidays like Mother’s Day and Earth Day or for take home presents from a bridal or baby shower!"
The shape may come out a bit wonky... thats okay! Simply block it by getting it wet and stretching it out on a flat surface to the desired shape as it dries.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Hero Mask
- Lilly's Little Jean Purse
- Jeweled Fall Crown Tutorial
- Laetus Cowl
- Jeweled Fall Napkin Ring
- Infinity Scarf
- DIY Dividers for Happy Planner
- Back-to-School Organizer for Desk Supplies
- Customized "Makers Gonna Make" Iron-On Project Bag
- Spider Mug Mat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home