Crochet Wood Napkin Rings
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Here is a simple pattern for crochet wood napkin rings. It will probably take you 10 minutes to make one if you’re familiar with double crochet stitch. The pattern has a fun twist – you crochet the last row directly on a wood napkin ring! Imagine these napkin rings wrapped around light-colored napkins for a Scandinavian feel. Natural woods and natural yarns evoke a Scandinavian aesthetic in my mind. Simple napkin rings for a simple table setting."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size2" by 8"
- cotton yarn
- 2" wood rings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This great kitchen canister set is just like Martha's! Keep all your food organized with this easy kitchen craft. These Martha… Continue reading: "Martha Stewart Knockoff Canisters"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home