Crochet Small Bow
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This crochet Mini Bow is another heart-shaped project. The bow is made with two connected hearts. I’ve crocheted these mini bows with cotton thread size 10 and they turned out really small – only about 1”. You are welcome to experiment with different sizes of threads, yarns, and hooks to get different sizes of the bow. This crochet mini Bow would be perfect for such projects as scrapbooking and card making. You can use these bows to embellish baby clothes or a baby blanket, decorate picture frames, or photo albums… "
Crochet Hook6 or 1.8 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Graduation Party Favors
- Picot Crochet Flower
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Military Gnome
- Elegant Mask Mate Ear Saver
- Crochet Minion Water Bottle Sling/cozy
- Crochet Pertevniyal Mandala Doily
- Lilly Winter Puppy Sweater
- Cheese Grater Owl
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home