We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Be still my dishwashing heart. Meet your new BFF for the kitchen: Introducing the Crochet Scrubbie! Do you love to do dishes? Do you hate to do them? Maybe you’re like me and you like a clean kitchen… which means.. well.. ya gotta do the dishes! But it might as well be a fun as possible, right? You’re going to love this gem enough to make a few for yourself and maybe even stash a few aside for gift giving later this year. Pair it with a fun cotton dishcloth and you’ve got a hugely functional gift that was quick to make and maybe even used up some of your stash yarn. What a win!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet A Little Witchy Tea Light
- How To Make Clear Vinyl Zipper Bags
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Upcycled Rope Vase
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home