Crochet Peephole Chevron Lapghan Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Using the classic chevron pattern, I designed this solid color lapghan that you can work up quickly and keep your lap warm when working at a desk or sitting in your favorite chair. It is also a wonderful pattern to work for someone who is in a wheelchair and doesn’t need the full size afghan. I decided to use the peephole chevron stitch for this pattern because I wanted something with more drape and that felt a little more open. Since I was using one color and a super soft yarn, I wanted to have those peepholes in the pattern to give it a bit of interest."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size36” X 42”
- 2 skeins Bernat Velvet yarn in Burgundy Plum
- K hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket pattern is a soft, fun, gender neutral blanket that's perfect for adding character to a baby's… Continue reading: "C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket"
- Chaucer Twist - One Hour Cowl Pattern
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- St. Nicholas Throw
- Easy Crochet Easter Basket
- Christmas Crochet Star
- Extra Large Hot Pink Pill Bottle Cozy
- Super Simple Cup Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Baubles
- Washcloth Set Crochet Pattern
- Kana the Wanderer's Cowl
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Homemade Holiday Gift Envelopes
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Juneau Blues Beanie
- Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Santa Cork Gnome
- Woodland Wolf Hat
- Gnome Santa Gift Ornament
- Polka Dot Stocking
- Polka Dot Stocking
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home