Crochet New Baby Sandal
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Today I am showing about my newly project with video tutorial. This is the baby sandals for 3 to 6 month baby size. I am using for this pattern the two colors yellow and dark green both of the colors are the same weight DK double knitting 4 ply and using crochet hook 3mm/US D3.25 mm. the colors am I using only for the little girls its bright and attractive for the babies and both are good combo.This easy pairs of sandals I made for my little niece she looks like beautiful and lovely, the crochet things always my best choice for the little babies, this pattern is so nice and easy I think the crochet block stitch are the best choice for the front I made it. The tutorial can help you easy to understand the pattern and I think you can see more designs for yours little ones with the same video tutorial."
written pattern with video tutrial
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5dc x 2 row = 1 inch
Finished Sizesmall 3-6 month
- two colors crochet yarn DK Double Knitting ply
- crochet hook
- crochet needle
You think about the pattern how to make the baby sandals. It is very simple and easy to crochet. I am using a double crochet stitch, half double crochet stitch, and single crochet stitch. First making the sole for your desire length and size, it can be easy to adjust in other sizes; just you make the sole for the fit size as you want, then make the back side. After that make the block stitch front flap for the sandal and then join into both of the sides.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Primrose Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
Crochet Country Dishcloth
Coffee Cup Washcloth
Quick and Easy Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
Dancing Sheep Duo
Simple Crochet Scrubby Dishcloth Pattern
Crochet Chicken Wire Basket
Flower Square Design
The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
Knot Me Up Headband
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Foam Skull Flower Arrangement
- Cube Floral Arrangement Idea
- Color Your Mug DIY Kit
- Simple DIY Pom Pom Keychain
- DIY Fringe Tassel Keychain
- 54 Recycled Crafts for Kids
- Embroidery Modern Wall Art DIY
- DIY Tie Dye Kimono
- Simple Modern Planters DIY
- DIY Decoupage Notebook Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home