Crochet Lavender Bags
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These crochet lavender bags are perfect handmade gifts for so many reasons! They are quick and easy to make, they are a great way to use up leftover yarn, and best of all they smell amazing! This pattern will work with pretty much any yarn and fiber. I recommend either a #3/Lightweight or #4/Worsted weight yarn as these will give you a light and compact little bag. Whichever yarn weight you choose, I would suggest using a slightly smaller hook than you normally would with your chosen yarn. This will ensure you have tight stitches and no holes for those lavender leaves to peek through!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 sts x 17 rows = 3.25” x 3.25” / 8cm x 8cm measured over cross stitch single crochet (xsc).
Note: This measurement is based on #3/Lightweight/DK yarn. Gauge is not critical for this project.
Finished SizeApprox. 3.25” / 8cm measured along any edge of the pyramid.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Homemade Baby Blanket With A Self-binding Border
- Cute Cat Grass DIY Pet Bed
- "It is Well" Embroidery Design Idea
- Shamrock Potholder
- Diy Sock Doll
- Flower Easter Basket
- Rabbit Bunny Crochet Hand Puppet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home