Crochet Heart Snowflake
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This pattern is for a beautiful snowflake with a heart in its center. I designed this snowflake for Christmas to decorate our Christmas tree. It also will make a great Valentine’s Day decoration. Just make it in red or pink color! Abbreviations: Ch – chain DC – double crochet Rnd - round SC- single crochet Sl St – slip stitch St (Sts) – stitch (stitches) Skill Level: Intermediate Finished Size: Snowflake is about 3” in diameter Yarn: Aunt Lydia’s crochet cotton thread size #10 Hook: Crochet hook 6/1.8 mm "
Crochet Hook6 or 1.8 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Draft Your Own Pj Pants Pattern
- Bernie’s Mittens To Crochet
- Misty Sunrise Shawl
- Winding Cables Scarf
- Valentine's Day Coupon Book For Kids
- Sweet Treat Appliqués
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home