Crochet Face Mask With Filter Pocket (child & Adult)
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Super quick and easy crochet face mask with filter pocket pattern you can make in under an hour. This crochet face mask is made with cotton yarn, it’s lightweight and perfect for hot summer days. I designed it to have an inside pocket so you can insert your filter and change it after every use. Make a few face masks and wash them after every use. It is written in child and adult sizes and I will show you how to adjust the pattern to make it in any size you like."
NotesPlease remember, a face mask will not protect you from viruses, staying home and washing your hands often does. This is just an extra layer of protection and it’s meant to keep your face away from your hands and keep your coughs and sneezes from landing on other people.
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- cotton yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Easter Sheep Napkin Rings
- Crochet Tiger Applique
- Dog Hat Crochet Pattern
- Easy Velvety Baby Hat
- Ternion Square
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Learn to Knit 2.0 with Marly Bird
- Faith Over Fear Free Printable Art
- Elegant Journal Cover
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home