Crochet Diamond Tote
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These Diamond Tote bags are so much fun to work up! The smaller size is perfect for a lunch bag size for work or to hold smaller items, while the larger size makes a nice and roomy size for day trips, shopping, beaches, and anything! This bag is made from the bottom up, starting with a rectangular base. Then the body is made using Tapestry Crochet technique. Finally, you'll add the handles in the last few rounds at the top of the bag. This free pattern includes 3 video tutorials to help you along the way with the base, tapestry crochet, and the handles. I hope you enjoy making your Diamond Tote! "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- Loops & Ridges Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Haylee Hand Towel
- Spaghetti Strap Top Pattern
- Teeny Tiny Mini Zipper Pouch Keyring
- Tiered Spring Mini Dress
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- C2c Jaguar
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home