Crochet Diagonal Dish Cloths
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learning to crochet? Try this variation of a basic crochet stitch in these crochet diagonal dish cloths. The pattern is simple, but the result is beautifully textured fabric. The pattern is made by hooking three single crochet stitches and increasing the number of stitches with each row until the dish cloth is 10-inches across the longest side, then decreasing the number of stitches each row until the dish cloth is square. A single wash cloth can be made in about an hour. Three or four folded wash cloths, bound with jute or ribbon, make a wonderful kitchen gift."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"A gathered waist dress pattern is the perfect clothing item for summer! Fun and easy to sew, this women's summer dress pattern and… Continue reading: "Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern"
Bumpy Face Scrubby
Less Than One Skein Sea Pennies
St. Nicholas Throw
Puppy Dog Lovey Baby Security Blanket
Lady of Luxury Scarf
Super Simple Cup Coasters
Pug Puppy Dog Amigurumi Stuffed Animal Toy
Girls Pom Pom Storage Basket Crochet Pattern
Kana the Wanderer's Cowl
Ombre Textured Blanket Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home