Crochet Caterpillar Applique
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This crochet Caterpillar applique pattern is another addition to my heart-shaped applique series. This adorable Caterpillar is made from crocheted hearts. Crochet hearts according to instruction and then just sew hearts together! Abbreviations: Ch – chain DC – double crochet Rnd – round SC- single crochet SC2tog – single crochet two stitches together Sl St – slip stitch St (Sts) – stitch (stitches) Finished Size: Green Caterpillar is about 3 -1/2″ long, Rainbow Caterpillar is about 4″ long. Materials: crochet cotton thread size 10 crochet hook size6/1.8 mm "
Crochet Hook6 or 1.8 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- Stenciled Treat and Dog Leash Holder
- Jolly Beanie
- Beautiful Black And White Granny Square Blanket
- Ice Cream Palm Sundaes
- DIY Dog Washing Station
- Easy Chemo Cap
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home