Coral Bath Puff
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Why spend that money replacing that plastic loofah when you can just make it yourself and save the money? This Coral Bath Puff is an easy crochet pattern that you can make loofahs with in no time! With this beginner crochet project, you can make a homemade gift for yourself and your friends and family. Instead of replacing it every 30 days, you just wash it, and reuse it! You'll be glad you made this eco-friendly wash cloth.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 6.0 mm (J)
- 100-150 yards of worsted yarn
Pattern is also available in Portuguese.
This project is featured in our holiday collection, 42 DIY Christmas Gifts for Boyfriend
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Magic Hat Coloring Page
- Seahorse Coloring Page
- Diy Gift Boxes
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Sublime Stitching
- Rachel's of Greenfield
- Easy Beginner Slippers Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home