Club Tropicana Mandala
By: Miki SFMGS from sfmgs.co.uk
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Crochet this pretty and bright floral motif mandala to beat the January Blues using a simple combination of treble crochet (US dc) stitches and chains with this free crochet mandala pattern. In a little homage to the late, great George, this one is called Club Tropicana. It is a smaller design; but, this pattern is super cute and makes nice use of treble (US dc) clusters to make shells. It is made using a 5mm hook and DK yarn, this crochet mandala is made using 11 rounds."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size8 inches
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Coral Bath Puff
- 10 Minutes Colorful Butterfly Applique
- Diagonal Crochet Dishcloth
- 22 Summer Crochet Patterns
- Pink Puff Crochet Face Scrubbie
- Color Wheel Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Garden Lace Shawl
- 13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- Microspun Crochet Fantabulous Flip Flops
- Light Crochet Shoulder Shrug
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home