Club Tropicana Mandala
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Crochet this pretty and bright floral motif mandala to beat the January Blues using a simple combination of treble crochet (US dc) stitches and chains with this free crochet mandala pattern. In a little homage to the late, great George, this one is called Club Tropicana. It is a smaller design; but, this pattern is super cute and makes nice use of treble (US dc) clusters to make shells. It is made using a 5mm hook and DK yarn, this crochet mandala is made using 11 rounds."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size8 inches
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Photo Transfer with Adhesive Sheets
- Little Flowers DIY Gift Box
- Embroidery Hoop Art Wreath
- Bright Pink and Black Valentine Shadow Box
- Sparkliest DIY Christmas Tree Ornament
- Three Shades of Zentangle Adult Coloring Page
- Mindless Floral Adult Coloring Page
- Zentangle Soulmate Adult Coloring Page
- Rose Garden Adult Coloring Page
- 98 Heart Craft Ideas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home